OMGWTFBBQ!!1!


Don't be
dismayed at goodbyes,
A farewell is necessary before
you can meet
again.
And meeting
again, after moments or
lifetimes, is certain for
those who are
friends.

- Richard Bach

Monday, March 7, 2011

Snail Mail

... it's oldschool, but it rocks.

So, the day I left Toronto, I went to the post office, and sent myself a postcard to my address here in Germany. Today when I came home, I opened up my mailbox, and... voilà... seven days later, here is my postcard:


So, now that I know my address works, and where to get my mail, please send me stuff.
Mikhail Vinogradov
Zim. 376
Am Jesuitenhof 3
53117 Bonn, Germany
I have a wall in my dorm, just above my bed, dedicated for postcards, photos, and other memorabilia that I hope you guys will send me to keep me warm with memories of you.

I particularly request pictures. I know facebook is full of pictures of us, and sure I can go and print them off, but... if you pick a picture of you or of us together that you really like, and print it off and send it to me - it will really warm the cockles of my heart... perhaps even below the cockles... in the sub-cockle area... ;-)

4 comments:

  1. Coool!
    What about packages? Can you receive those easily too - do you have a place where they hold them for you, or a big enough mailbox?

    Btw, Firefox isnt displaying your reaction buttons properly - this comment box cuts off the last one which falls to the next row (I think its FML, but i cant read it...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney,
    I'm not sure about packages. My mailbox is small, but can probably hold large envelopes. I assume if something doesn't fit they'll probably hold it at the post office for me to pick up. I do have one nearby, i just don't know how they handle this kind of thing here. I can find out.
    Habberjammer,
    http://www.myspace.com/video/vid/32577838
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will def write you :) I think getting snail mail has a different feeling than e-mail. Hugs love, Life is busy in Toronto as you left it. Nothing is new, you have all the big new...

    ReplyDelete